- Anova 24-Hour Helpline - 519.642.3000
- Atlohsa Native Family Healing Services Crisis Telephone Line - 519.432.0122
- Campus Community Police Service - 519.661.3300
- CMHA Mental Health & Addictions Crisis Centre
- Reach Out - 1.866.933.2023
- Crisis Services Canada - 1.833.456.4566
- Drug and Alcohol Helpline - 1.800.565.8603
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line - 1.855.242.3310
- Good2Talk: 1.866.925.5454
- Mental Health Helpline - 1.866.531.2600
- Problem Gambling Helpine - 1.888.230.3505
- Trans Lifeline - 1.877.330.6366
- Psychological Services
- Check-in with an intake counsellor about your support options
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Student Services Building, Rm 4100
- Student Health Services (SHS)
- Monday - Thursday, 9am - 7pm; Friday, 9am - 4:30pm
- Student Health Services UCC 11
Mental Health and Wellness is a priority at Western. For more information about supports at Western and in the London community, please connect with us:
UCC Room 76
Open Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
If you are in immediate crisis, support is also available 24/7 through Good2Talk, Post-Secondary Student Helpline at 1-866-925-5454, or police services at 911 or Campus Community Police at 519-661-3300.
For continued counselling support, students can drop-in to the following locations:
Student Development Centre
WSS Room 4100
Open Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Student Health Services
UCC Room 11
Open Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
For students living in residence, contact Residence Counselling at email@example.com.